Friday, March 03, 2023

Pure Magic

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!

Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold Card to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
My card base for today starts off with a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" piece of Melon Mambo Cardstock.  I added a panel of the 'Enjoy the Journey Designer Series Paper' that measured 4" x 10-1/8".  I scored that DSP at 2" on both ends.
Then I folded over the top portion of the DSP (one side at a time) to meet at the 2" scored line.  I did this to both sides of the DSP and adhered it down to form a triangle.  I did this to both the top and bottom section of my DSP.
I used a large circle from the 'Stylish Shapes Dies' to create my sentiment for the center of my card.  
I made sure that I only attached the top section of this circle to the top point of my DSP.
My sentiment is from the 'Desert Details' stamp set ..... And I stamped that onto a banner flag that was cropped out from the 'Stylish Shapes Dies'.
The finishing touch was adding six 'Enamel Dot Essentials' to my Melon Mambo circle.
Just doesn't get any EASIER.
Hope you have fun making these!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment