Sunday, March 05, 2023

Grateful For

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2023 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
My card share for today just doesn't get any EASIER to create.  I started off with a Mint Macaron card base.  I added a panel of White cardstock to the top of that base card.
The next step I took on this card was stamping my sentiment right in the center of that White panel.  I used the 'Something Fancy' stamp set.
The next step I took was adding a 1/2" x 5" panel of Mint Macaron above and below my stamped sentiment.  I wanted to frame out my sentiment with those two panels.
I added two medium hearts on either side of my sentiment .... And then added three smaller hearts around both sides.  The hearts are from 'Give it A Whirl' dies.  And to give my hearts an added pop of WOW FACTOR ..... I topped each heart off with some 'Fine Tip Glue Pen'.
So, there you have it friends.....
What do you think???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is simple but very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. Feeling crunched this week (family coming to visit)....So had to make my Sunday and Monday cards SUPER EASY.

      Delete