Sunday, March 12, 2023

Know That YOU Are Loved

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I was in need of a more masculine style card ..... So, I got busy and created a very monochromatic brown tone card.
I started out with a Crumb Cake base card.  To the top of that .... I added a 5" x 3-3/4" panel of Early Espresso cardstock.  And I topped that panel off with a 1-3/4" x 4-3/4" panel of 'Abigail Designer Series Paper'.
Next, I got busy and stamped my BEAUTIFUL (not colored) sunflower onto a panel of Very Vanilla cardstock.  That was stamped using the 'Celebrate Sunflowers' set.
I used the same stamp set to add my sentiment.
And I ended up layering some Early Espresso and Crumb Cake layers behind my stamped sunflower...
And this card was DONE in NO TIME FLAT!!!
So, there you have it friends.....
What do you think???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: