Sunday, March 26, 2023

Happy Birthday

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2023 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I started my card off with a White base that measures 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and is scored at 4-1/4".  
I added a 4" x 5-1/4" panel of Calyso Coral cardstock to the top of that base card....
And then I added a panel of Granny Apple Green (2-1/2" x 5") and a panel of the 'Butterfly Kisses Designer Series Paper' (2-1/4" x 5") to the top of that.
Before I adhered that panel down to the top of my card .... I wrapped some 'White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding' that was colored with my Calypso Coral Stampin Blends.
My sentiment is from the 'Timeless Tulips' set and that was stamped onto a panel of White cardstock and I used Calypso Coral ink.
I cropped out three butterflies from the 'Brilliant Wings Dies' and I used the 'Butterfly Kisses Designer Series Paper' for each of those.
So, there you have it friends.....
What do you think???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment