Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Mini Gift Bag

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.   This project was SUPER FUN to create, and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
My Mini Gift Bag creation for today was inspired by Tricia Morris at Club Scrap.  She posted this video (107) How to Make a Mini Gift Box - YouTube about 8-years ago and this is my upgraded version of that share.
I used the 'Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper' to create my bag.  The bag uses a 8-1/2" x 11" piece of DSP.  On the small side you score at 2 and 6-1/2" and then turn to larger side and score at 4-1/2", 5-1/2" and 6-1/2".
Here is a picture of how your DSP will look with the Score Line (solid lines) and gusseted lines (dotted lines).
Here is how the bag looks from the side.
I topped my bag off with a Polished Pink topper.  That piece measures 1" x 4-1/2" and is scored at 1/2".  I added two of these toppers to each edge of my DSP.
And my sentiment is from the 'Best Day' set and it is layered onto two pieces of the 'Somthing Fancy Dies'.
And the finishing touch was adding some 'Night of Navy Bordered Ribbon' to the top of my bag and this project was called DONE!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: