Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Birthday Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
There are times when I make a card and I just stand back and think ...... HOW WONDERFUL!!!!  My card share for today captures that very moments.
I started off with a White base card that was 4-1/4" x 11" and is scored at 5-1/2".  And I added a panel of Night of Navy (4" x 5-1/4") to the top. 
And then I added a layering panel of White cardstock (1-1/2" x 5-1/4") and topped that piece off with a Night of Navy panel (1-1/4" x 5-1/4") and positioned that panel towards the bottom portion of my card.
The finishing layers were two panels of White cardstock (1-1/8" x 3-1/8") and topped both pieces off with a 1" x 3" panel of 'By The Bay Designer Series Paper'.
My sentiment is from the 'Something Fancy' stamp set and that is stamped directly onto a circle that was cropped out using the 'Stylish Shapes Dies'.  All that was left to do was add three 'Adhesive-Backed Milky Dots' to the bottom of my stamped sentiment.
And this card was called DONE!!!!
What do you think my friends.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments: