Friday, March 24, 2023

Nothing Fancy

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold Card to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
My Fun Fold card for today is this "Split Center" card.  I started off with a piece of White cardstock that measured 5-1/2" x 8-1/2".  It is scored on both ends at 2-1/8".
Next, I added two panels of Balmy Blue cardstock that were both 5-1/4" x 1-7/8" and topped both of those panels off with a 'Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper' that were each 5" x 1-5/8".
My sentiment piece was created with a 'Something Fancy Die' piece and I used the 'Something Fancy' set to stamp my sentiment.
To open this card ...... You lift up the top flap and that begins the REVEAL!!!!
This is what the card looks like when you open both front flaps.
I decorated the inside with a panel of Balmy Blue cardstock ...... And more of the 'Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper'.  I used the 'Around The Bend Dies' to embellish my card with those YUMMY Petall Pink Flowers on both the inside and front of my card.
Just doesn't get any EASIER.
Hope you have fun making this card!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: