Monday, December 13, 2021

Stacked Christmas Tree

           Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
My blog post for today is KICKING OFF the "30-Day Countdown to Christmas".   This countdown will include a new card or project I created for Christmas this year........And here is Day 18 of my "30-Day Countdown to Christmas............
I still have a couple more cards that were created at the Cosy Craft Retreat that Lorri Heilling offered back in September.  Today's card is ADORABLE and FUN!
Here's another card that starts out with one of the base cards from the 'Gingerbread & Peppermint Memories & More Cards & Envelopes'.
To the top of that base card ....... I created a cut-out tree that uses pieces from the 'Gingerbread & Peppermint Designer Series Paper'.
The sentiment is from the 'Christmas to Remember' set ..... And that is stamped with Real Red ink.
Can't believe how QUICK this card came together.
Dare I say......I made a few of these!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '30-Day Countdown to Christmas' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. What a rich looking Christmas card. I love the red ink on the white card stock. With that stamp it looks like it's embossed. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU Wanda. This card is going to my upline.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you and Scott. Will Caroline be home for the holidays.

      Delete