Thursday, December 23, 2021

LOVE Santa Tag Kit Box

         Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is KICKING OFF the "30-Day Countdown to Christmas".   This countdown will include a new card or project I created for Christmas this year........And here is Day 28 of my "30-Day Countdown to Christmas"............
After purchasing the 'Love Santa Tag Kit'......I got to thinking......How FABULOUS would it be to create some gift packaging for these tags.  Well......hang on my friends.......I created a Real Red gift box......
And a Just Jade version too.
Both versions are constructed exactly the same.
And each box is large enough to tuck a set of 6-tags inside.
And secure with some pretty ribbon.
The lid for each box measures 6-11/16" x 4-7/8".  It is scored at 1/2" on all four sides.
The base of each box is a White piece of card stock that measures 5-1/4" x 7" and with using a Shim on your Simply Score Board......you will score at 3/4" on all four sides.
I used the largest 'Stitch Rectangle Dies' to crop out the window for the lid of my box......
And added a piece of Window Sheet that measures 5-1/2" x 3-3/4" to the lid ...... and this secured the tags on the inside of my boxes.
I did create a pretty little gift tag for the top of each box.  I used the 'Pretty Pillow Box Dies and cropped out a sweet little tag.  I stamped my "For You" message from the 'Joyful Life' set.
And the final touch was wrapping some 'White 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon' around each box and tieing up a pretty bow on the top.
So there you have it friends.......
The PERFECT little last minute holiday gift giving idea!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '30-Day Contdown to Christmas' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Adorable! These sweet tags make a great gift, but they make an incredible gift when placed inside your adorable boxes. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. I'm handing out a few of this over the next couple of days.

      Delete
  2. What a fantastic gift! Love the details and presentation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO GLAD you like my little box gift......They are super easy to make and they are a WELL RECEIVED gift by all.

      Delete
  3. Too stinkin' cute. I LOVE it all. The tags and the box!!

    ReplyDelete