Tuesday, December 07, 2021

Holly Jolly Card

           Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Yesterday ...... I spent an ENTIRE DAY running and playing.  It was JUST TOO MUCH FUN!!!!
First up ........ I did some laundry.
Then, I met up with these two LOVELY ladies (Barb and Liz) for lunch.  I worked with both of them when I worked at Meriter Hospital.
Then I went over to watch Steven bowl.
And I closed out my day by heading off to Portillo's to have dinner......
With my daughter and my two grandsons.  It was DELISH!!!!

My blog post for today is KICKING OFF the "30-Day Countdown to Christmas".   This countdown will include a new card or project I created for Christmas this year........And here is Day 12 of my "30-Day Countdown to Christmas............
Here is another card that I made at the Cozy Craft Retreat that Lorri Heilling offered in September.
Who doesn't just LOVE receiving a Santa card!  This card starts off with the Santa image from the 'Be Jolly' set.  I used my Stampin' Blends to color that little fellow in.
The sentiment is from the 'Holly Jolly Wishes' set and that is stamped with Real Red ink.
To complete the Santa look ...... We used 'Red Velvet Paper' along with a piece of Black cardstock (for his belt) and a punched out square of 'Be Dazzling Paper' for his buckle.
I have to admit......This was one of my favorite 
cards that Lorri created.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '30-Day Countdown to Christmas' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a fun time playing. We all need days like that. Your Santa card is just TOO stinkin' cute!!! I LOVE that velvet card stock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda.....I only have 4-more play days that I'm here.....And my calendar is TOPPED OFF FULL. Glad you like my card.

      Delete
  2. Another amazing day with family. Enjoy every minute. I adore the Santa card, especially the belt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am having WAY TOO MUCH FUN with my family. It's 3-weeks of non-stop GO FUN!
      So glad you like my card Mary.

      Delete