Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Merry & Bright

           Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
My blog post for today is KICKING OFF the "30-Day Countdown to Christmas".   This countdown will include a new card or project I created for Christmas this year........And here is Day 20 of my "30-Day Countdown to Christmas............
Check out all the FESTIVE FUN with this card!
This card starts off with a Real Red base card.  I added a panel of 'Gingerbread & Peppermint Designer Series Paper' right now the center of my card.
To the top of that ...... I added a sentiment panel.  I used the 'Tidings & Trimmings' set to stamp my sentiment.....I used VersaMark ink and sprinkled 'White Embossing Powder' over the top before heat setting it.
My two snowflakes were cropped out from the 'Gingerbread & Peppermint Designer Series Paper.  And I used 'Stampin' Dimensionals' to pop those onto my card.
So what do you think my friends?????
Have you finished making your Holiday cards???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '30-Day Countdown to Christmas' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments: