Sunday, December 26, 2021

Even MORE Friends PICS

  Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today, I have more Christmas cards that I received from several friends this year.  Check out all the creative energy these friends put into their BEAUTIFUL creations.....
First up ...... is this OH SO PRETTY card that was made by my sweet friend Sandy Polencheck.
My next card ...... Was created by the SUPER TALENTED Peri Beal.  I was BLOWN away with the front of her card....... 
But when I opened her card ...... It SCREAMED ...... OH WHAT FUN!!!
Check out this DARLING card that my sweet friend Cindy Davis created.
And this ADORABLE snowman card was made by my sweet friend Judy Gummo.
And I leave you today with this DROP DEAD GORGEOUS card that my sweet InkBig friend Gale Ruckman Smith created.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you more Christmas cards I received ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: