Wednesday, December 22, 2021

LOVE Santa Tag Kit

        Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is KICKING OFF the "30-Day Countdown to Christmas".   This countdown will include a new card or project I created for Christmas this year........And here is Day 27 of my "30-Day Countdown to Christmas"............
When Stampin' UP! announced the "Love Santa Tag Kit" ...... I could not wait to get my hands on it.  And let me tell you friends......I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED!!!
There are four different images within this kit.  You receive enough supplies to make 3 each of four different tags.  This ADORABLE Santa is just TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!!!
This BEAUTIFUL holly tag is STUNNING.
This Holiday Tree is SO FABULOUS!!!!
And this special delivery truck is a real SHOW STOPPER!
I purchased extras of this kit......
Because.....I am in LOVE!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '30-Day Countdown to Christmas' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment