Tuesday, December 14, 2021

3-Snowflake Card

           Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is KICKING OFF the "30-Day Countdown to Christmas".   This countdown will include a new card or project I created for Christmas this year........And here is Day 19 of my "30-Day Countdown to Christmas............
This card just makes me HAPPY!!!
It uses one of the 'Gingerbread & Peppermint Memories & More Cards & Envelopes for the base card.
To the center of my card ....... I cropped out three 'Red Velvet' snowflakes from the 'Gingerbread Dies'.  Next, I cropped out three White snowflake from this same set of dies and arranged those snowflakes together and popped them onto the center of my card.
My sentiment is from the 'Gingerbread & Peppermint Memories & More Card Pack'.  All I did was remove the adhesive from the back and added 'Stampin' Dimensionals' before adhering it down to my card.
Doesn't get much EASIER......
OR more FESTIVE!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '30-Day Countdown to Christmas' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: