Saturday, December 04, 2021

Celebrate You Card

          Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Yesterday, I hosted a Holiday Gathering with some of my fellow InkBig Stampin' UP! Demonstrators that live in and around the Madison Wisconsin area.  We made 3-projects and had a White Elephant event.  Here's some pictures from this fun day......
I have to tell you .......... This is the first time I met most of these lovely ladies ......... And dare I say, THEY ARE SO MUCH FUN.
And here I am attempting to take a long arm selfie of the group.  (Thanks Ladies for ducking down)
Here's the ladies working on one of their projects.
And here they are working on the second project.
And the final project was a FABULOUS gift bag with a decorated candle and SUPER FUN gift tag that Terry shared.
The White Elephant Gift Exchange was SOOOO MUCH FUN.  I was worried that I wouldn't have enough room in my suitcase for whatever gift I picked ........ So, I selected a small gift bag and JACK-POT.  I received this GORGEOUS gift box that had some Bailey's and chocolate treats tucked inside.  DARE I SAY IT WAS THE PERFECT GIFT (thanks Tina) !!!!!!  Several of the ladies brought table gifts ....... And I will share those with you on Friday.

My blog post for today is KICKING OFF the "30-Day Countdown to Christmas".   This countdown will include a new card or project I created for Christmas this year........And here is Day 9 of my "30-Day Countdown to Christmas"............
Talk about a real FROSTED with HAPPINESS kind of card.  Check this BEAUTY out.
I started off with a White base card......
I used the 'Merriest Frames Dies' and the Merriest Frames Embossing Folder' and created this GORGEOUS framed piece for the front of my card.
I stamped my sentiment piece from the 'Create With Friends' set onto a panel of Mossy Meadow card stock ....... And I used VersaMark ink and sprinkled it with 'White Embossing Powder'.
And the finishing touch was adding a pretty gold bow from the 'Simply Elegant Trim' .
And there you have it friends.......
Another BEAUTIFUL holiday card created.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '30-Day Countdown to Christmas' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. That event looks like it was a lot of fun! I miss stamping events and I hope they start up again here soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS Wanda for your sweet comment. Our stamping event was a BLAST.

      Delete