Thursday, December 09, 2021

2-Mitten Card

           Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Had a SUPER FUN Day yesterday.  Started out by meeting up with our Financial Advisor Kimberly.  This was the first time I got to meet Kimberly......She is SOOO GOOD at what she does.
Then I was on my way back to my hotel and I stopped in to see one of my favorite jewelry stores.  These are the guys who designed my wedding band.  It was PURE JOY chatting with them.  
While I was in the same shopping center ........ I stopped at Noodles to pick up some lunch.  OH MY GOSH YUMMY!!!!!
And then my fellow Meriter friends met up with me for dinner.  It was SOOOOOO FUN catching up with these lovey ladies. (Rosie, Sherry, Annie, Amy, Beth and Connie)  MANY THANKS to Annie for making this happen.......And suggesting Margaritas.

My blog post for today is KICKING OFF the "30-Day Countdown to Christmas".   This countdown will include a new card or project I created for Christmas this year........And here is Day 14 of my "30-Day Countdown to Christmas...........
I have another card that I made at Lorri Heillings Cozy Craft Retreat back in September.  This card just makes me feel snug and cozy even here in Wisconsin.
It starts out with a Cinnamon Cidear base card.  To the top of that I added a White panel and a panel of the 'Gingerbread & Peppermint Designer Series Paper'.
I stamped my sentiment from the 'Snowbody Better' set in the upper right-hand corner of another White cardstock panel......
And then I got busy and cropped out two mittens from the 'Gingerbread & Peppermint Designer Series Paper'.  Those were adhered to the front of my card using 'Stampin' Dimensionals'.
And that's all it took to create this DARLING holiday card!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '30-Day Countdown to Christmas' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are having a lot of fun!! So happy for you. And I love your mittens card. I love mittens. Pins, garland, cards, etc. They are such fun. I love the colors on your card, they layout and of course the DSP. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both the sweet "gingerbread" cards. You have really taken advantage of every minute in Madison!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend.
      I have PACKED my three weeks here FOR SURE!!!

      Delete