Wednesday, December 08, 2021

2-Bell Card

               Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
This is the temp I woke up to this morning.  
Now that is just getting a tad bit COLD for this AZ gal.
I spent the morning shopping and picking up some craft projects for me to create.  NEVER would I have ever thought that everything that I brought with me would get FINISHED!
I got a couple of these NO SEW blankets ....... And will be making them up for Hailey and Anna for their dorm room.
And I also bought some yarn to make a Grinch tote bag.
Check out the FUN we had at our Zoom Mystery Stamping event.

Then I met up with the "City of Madison Peeps".  These are peeps that work for Jack at the Accessors office ....... And I have stayed friends with all of them.  We gather together one night when I'm in town and have dinner together.  We went to the Cheese Cake Factory.  OH MY GOSH was it GOOD!!!!
Judy, Mark, Sally and JoAnn joined me last night.
And when at the Cheese Cake Factory ......... It's required that you order Cheese Cake.  This piece was SO LARGE that I ended up bringing over half of it back to the hotel with me.  (Thinking I will have it for breakfast today!!!!)

Now.......On with my blog post for today. It's KICKING OFF the "30-Day Countdown to Christmas".   This countdown will include a new card or project I created for Christmas this year........And here is Day 13 of my "30-Day Countdown to Christmas............
Looking for a last minute Holiday card idea......Here you go my friends.  This card just couldn't be any easier to create.
I started out with a Real Red base card.  I grabbed a panel of White cardstock and added a panel of 'Gingerbread and Peppermint Designer Series Paper' to the top.  
Before I adhered that White panel down to my Real Red base card ....... I wrapped some 'Red Mini Ruffled Ribbon' around it and tied it off into a pretty knot on the right hand side.
Next, I got busy and stamped my sentiment from the 'Words of Cheer' with Real Red ink in the bottom right-hand corner.  To complete that look ..... I added three little 1/4" Red circles and glossed them up with a layer of 'Fine Tip Glue Pen'.
The finishing touch was cropping out two bells from the 'Gingerbread & Peppermit Designer Series Paper' and popping those onto my card with 'Stampin' Dimensionals'.
And there you go my friends......
Quick & Easy but Festive and Bright!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '30-Day Countdown to Christmas' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the Grinch bag. Please share it when you are done. I LOVE crocheting. Your card today is very elegant looking. The bells are stunning against that DSP. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why THANKS Wanda. I'm really happy with the way this card turned out.
      And YES.......I will share the Grinch bag when it's finished.

      Delete
  2. P.S. It's 1 degree above zero here this morning in MN 11 would be a heatwave!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YIKES Wanda.......I thought 11 degrees was cold. Stay snuggled in.......1 degree temps is NOT FUN.

      Delete