Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Sending Love Gift Card Holder

 Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is KICKING OFF the "30-Day Countdown to Christmas".   This countdown will include a new card or project I created for Christmas this year........And here is Day 26 of my "30-Day Countdown to Christmas............
Today ....... I have another card we created at Lorri Heillings Cozy Craft Retreat back in September.  I am so glad I attended this event ...... It really helped me get my 2021 Holiday card finished.
This fun little card is a gift card holder ....... And I ask you.....Who doesn't need a DARLING little gift card holder this year!
We used the 'Delivering Cheer' set to stamp the pretty little lady ..... And we decorated her skirt with a piece of the 'Gingerbread & Peppermint Deigner Series Paper' and fussy cut out that dresss.  Before adhering it to our card ...... We added some 'Real Red Ruffled Ribbon' under the bottom of her skirt and obtained INSTANT WOW FACTOR on our card.
The sentiment flap uses the 'Gingerbread & Peppermint Designer Series Paper' along with the sentiment from the 'Delivering Cheers' set.
I have to admit ..... I fell totally in LOVE with this card when Lorri posted it.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '30-Day Countdown to Christmas' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Your card is SO bright and festive. I LOVE the DSP. I had so many purchasing (or lack of purchasing) regrets in this last mini catalog. So many pretties I had to pass up. Especially that festive DSP! TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda for your sweet comment. This set was a set I wasn't going to get.....But I had some hostess credit and I used it up on that. SO GLAD I did.

      Delete
  2. Love, love how the girl with the gifts plays off the gift card. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't sure if I wanted this set (or not)....Now I'm glad I ordered it. Thanks my friend.

      Delete