Friday, December 24, 2021

Friends Friday PICS

                 Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that EIGHT very special friends made for me.
First up is this YUMMY plate of cookies my sweet friend Lynne Wescott made for me.  And if the hand crafted plate wasn't enough.......She created a DARLING little fox ornament for me.
Next up.......Is this OVER-THE-TOP shadow box that my sweet friend Susan Wormley made for me.  It is the PERFECT (pink) addition to my craft room.  And she ever created a matching card for me.  WOW!!!!
Next, is this GORGEOUS Poinsettia plant that Betty Pearce hand delivered to me.  I was SO SURPRISED by her thoughtful gift and coordinating gift tag.
These DARLING Santa covered candy bars where made by my sweet friend Abbie Egolf.
And check out the OH SO FUN treat that Randy Brosnahan created for me.
And check out the gift that my VERY TALENTED friend Jan Gore created.  The little box was STUFFED FULL of yummy holiday candies.
This is the ornament that my good friend Gus Berry created for me.....GOTTA LOVE THE GRINCH!!!
And my final share for today is this ADORABLE tea pouch that my good friend Cheri Utsler made for me.  And the TOPPER was she also gave me this DARLING holiday cat pin.  LOVE IT!!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '30-Day Contdown to Christmas' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. All delightful and creative. I can't stop smiling over the grinch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our Downline Holiday Party was a Grinch Party.....And my bestie made that Grinch ornament. LOVE IT!

      Delete
  2. WOW!! Such great gifts. I love them all. Such talented people!!! TFS Merry Christmas to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I TOTALLY agree Wanda.....I am surrounded by some SUPER TALENTED peeps.

      Delete