Monday, December 20, 2021

Peppermint Kisses

 Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is KICKING OFF the "30-Day Countdown to Christmas".   This countdown will include a new card or project I created for Christmas this year........And here is Day 25 of my "30-Day Countdown to Christmas............
Okay my friends ....... I ask you ...... What sends holiday wishes more than a Peppermint Kiss?  This card is that PERFECT card to send to just about EVERYBODY on your holiday card list!
It starts off with one of the 'Gingerbread & Peppermit Memories & More Cards & Envelopes'.
Next, I added one panel of the 'Gingerbread & Peppermint Memories Designer Series Paper' to the center section of my base card.  And I decorated around the bottom section with some 'Real Red 3/8" Mini Ruffled Ribbon'.
After I had that card panel down ...... I added a sentiment from the 'Frosted Gingerbread' set and used Real Red ink to stamp that.
I created a PRETTY KNOT with my 'Mini Real Red Ruffled Ribbon' and positioned it just to the left of that stamped sentiment piece.
All that was left to do was punch out a few candy circles from the 'Gingerbread & Peppermint Designer Series Paper' and I used Stampin' Dimensionals to popped those little cuties up.
And that's all it took to create this DARLING holiday card.
What do you think my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '30-Day Countdown to Christmas' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. You are so right. This card is perfect to send to anybody. It's so bright and cheery! I love how you popped up the pieces, it's a very nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda......I had lots of FUN making this card.

      Delete
  2. Kiss. Kiss. Love all the yummy candy and festive feel!

    ReplyDelete