Thursday, December 02, 2021

Sending Hugs Card Box

          Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Well, my friend .......... I spent the entire day yesterday at my hotel hanging out and working on my Christmas cards.  What a FABULOUS KIND OF DAY!!!!!!  But today is a different story.  I'm going to take care of some laundry ......... and then head down to Water's Dorm to get a campus tour and have dinner with my granddaughter.  She's a Freshman at UW Madison ......... And she wants to show me around the campus.  Will be SOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!

My blog post for today is KICKING OFF the "30-Day Countdown to Christmas".   This countdown will include a new card or project I created for Christmas this year........And here is Day 7 of my "30-Day Countdown to Christmas".........
Here is the second Make n' Take project that I had my fellow demonstrators create the night before our On-Stage Event.  It's a Note Card Box created using the new 'Ever Eden Designer Series Paper'.
The box is covered with panels of Cinnamon Cider card stock.  That card stock was embossed with the 'Painted Texture 3D Folder'.
The front of the box is covered with a panel of the 'Ever Eden DSP' and accented with a sentiment from the 'Eden's Garden' stamp set.
The measurement for our box is a piece of Thick White card stock that is 10" x 7-3/4".  It is scored on the long side at 3-3/4", 4-3/4", 8-1/2" and 9-1/2".  On the short side......I scored at 1/2", 1-1/2" and 6-3/4".
The box opens from the top........
And has 4 pretty note cards tucked inside ....... along with 4 coordinating envelopes!
We made two different designs.  Both use product from the new Ever Eden collection.
Here's a template of how the box will look after you get it cut and scored.
So what do you think???
Wouldn't it make a sweet little gift for that someone special this holiday season???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '30-Day Contdown to Christmas' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. A pack of beautiful cards in a lovely box - what better gift could you give?! Love this, Kadie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, my sweet friend. It really did make a GREAT gift.

      Delete
  2. What a great gift box of cards! Hope you had fun on campus!! And I bet your granddaughter loved showing you around. How fun! How special!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. Ended up having to cancel our plans.......Her roommate was exposed to Covid and was being tested.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. THANKS Mary.....It was a FUN project to create with my team.

      Delete