Friday, December 17, 2021

Friends Friday PICS

 Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is KICKING OFF the "30-Day Countdown to Christmas".   The countdown for today is spot-lighting some holiday cards and projects that were created for me this year.  Here is Day 22 of my "30-Day Countdown to Christmas"............
My first friends share for today is a Tag Gift Packaging that Randy Brosnahan (my Kadie's Ladies Team Member) created.  Just wait till you see what FUN tags she created.......
She created these DARLING "Christmas Cheer" tag ....... That are down right ADORABLE!!!
And next.......I have the OH SO CUTE Tag Gift Packaging that my downline team member Betty Pearce created.  Check out all the FUN that Betty created........
This FABULOUS Tag Gift Packaging holds two of the most ADORABLE gift tags.
The two gift tags that Betty created are just so STINKIN' CUTE.......
And if the two tags weren't enough ......... she included this FABULOUS cookie recipe inside the packaging.  HANDS DOWN......going to try to make some of these this holiday season.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '30-Day Countdown to Christmas' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Great tags. Adorable bags and a fun recipe too! I LOVE it all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked what my downline team created.

      Delete