Saturday, December 25, 2021

MORE Friends Pics

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is KICKING OFF the last day of my "30-Day Countdown to Christmas".   This countdown will include some of the AMAZING Christmas cards I received this year.
My first card for today is this BEAUTIFUL card made by my sweet friend Betty Pearce.
Next up ...... This BEAUTY that my good friend Gus Berry created.
And talk about STUNNING ...... This card was made by my friend Judy McMullen.
My final card share for today is this GORGEOUS card made by my sweet friend Susan Bong.  And the SURPRISE was when I opened her card it had a Starbucks gift card tucked inside.  WOW!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more of the holiday cards I received with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: