Saturday, December 11, 2021

Wonderful Time of Year

           Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Had a 15-hour PLAY DAY yesterday........OH WHAT FUN!!!!  I left my hotel at 8:00am and didn't roll back until after 11:00pm.  But what a SUPER FUN DAY I had.
 
Kicked off the day by meeting up with Cheryl early and grabbing some Starbucks.
 
We drove over to the Milwaukee area to do some shopping at IKEA.  Cheryl has a new office/studio, and she wanted to get some things to organize her room.  We then stopped off at the Johnson Creek Outlet Mall ......... And made a Coach Store, Old Navy and Bath & Body Works stop.  
Bought this GORGEOUS Travel Carry-On Bag ........ It is HUGE and I am IN LOVE!!!!!
There is something about being in a Coach Store that just makes me want to SHOP.  I just couldn't help myself ....... And picked up this BEAUTIFUL signature bag and matching wallet.  I SERIOUSLY HAVE TO GO HOME!!!!!!
I ended my day by heading down to the UW Campus and connecting with my Granddaughter Hailey.  She showed me her dorm and "Gamer Friends".  
I took the whole group out to dinner and then headed over to the UW Union and checked out the Comedy Club.  
 
And this is what I woke up to this morning.  I would say this is snow.....but NOTHING like what I was requesting.
 
My blog post for today is KICKING OFF the "30-Day Countdown to Christmas".   This countdown will include a new card or project I created for Christmas this year........And here is Day 16 of my "30-Day Countdown to Christmas............
I am SO THANKFUL I signed up for Lorri Heillings Cozy Craft Retreat back in September ..... She seriously helped me get LOTS of my holiday cards created.  Here's another one of her designs.
This card just couldn't be any EASIER to create.  It uses one of the cards in 'Gingerbread & Peppermint Memories & More Cards & Envelopes' and that is my base card.
Next, I added two panels of the 'Gingerbread & Peppermint Designer Series Paper' ..... And turned those two panels into presents.   Before I adhered the top one down.......I wrapped some 'Real Red Mini Ruffled Ribbon' around that panel and tied up a pretty bow on the top.  And guess what......INSTANT PRESENTS!
The sentiment is from the 'Holly Jolly Wishes' set and I used the 'Label Me Lovely Punch' to crop out that sentiment.
And there you have it friends......
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '30-Day Countdown to Christmas' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun time you are having. The card is beautiful and by the way, I think that snow you were requesting ended up in our backyard!! We got 5" or so. The light fluffy stuff, not even good for making a snowman!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' how you layered the pretty paper on the card. I'll take that purse/bag when you tire of it!

    ReplyDelete