Monday, December 06, 2021

Diorama Card

         Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
I had a very LOW KEY kind of day yesterday.  I did some shopping and then hung out at the hotel most of the day.  Today.........I'm going to meet up with two of the lovely ladies that I worked with at Meriter and have lunch.  Then I'm heading over to watch my grandson Steven bowl and then we are going to meet up with his brother Jared to have dinner together.

My blog post for today is KICKING OFF the "30-Day Countdown to Christmas".   This countdown will include a new card or project I created for Christmas this year........And here is Day 11 of my "30-Day Countdown to Christmas............
Today, I have another card that Lorri Heilling shared at her Cozy Craft Retreat back in September.  
This is a Snowman Diorama Card.  It fits perfectly into a regular envelope ...... But when it is received, it stands up and pops out.  BRILLIANT!!!!
The sentiment is stamped on the back of this card.....
And there is a sweet little sentiment wish stamped on the front.
Here's a close-up look at the dimension of this card.
And the sweet little set of banner flags in the top left corner is ADORABLE!
So there you have it friends.......
Simply a DARLING little card!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '30-Day Countdown to Christmas' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Your diorama card is adorable. I have never made one, I'm going to have to give it a try. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I'm hoping you share it on your blog.

      Delete
  2. This is the stuff dioramas are made of! I love it so, so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Brian......Your sweet comment touched me (BIG TIME)!!!

      Delete