Saturday, December 18, 2021

Santa Sleigh

           Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is KICKING OFF the "30-Day Countdown to Christmas".   This countdown will include a new card or project I created for Christmas this year........And here is Day 23 of my "30-Day Countdown to Christmas............
This card was a version of a card that we made at the Cozy Craft Retreat in September ....... But I changed my design up and created it my way.
We started with a White base card ....... And added a white embossed panel to the top.  We used the 'Wintry Embossing Folder' on the top portion of that White panel and that created some INSTANT FUN to this card.
Next, I added a panel of the 'Gingerbread & Peppermint Designer Series Paper' to the bottom portion of my card and added a piece of the 'Real Red Ruffled Ribbon' across my card.
My sentiment is from the 'Frosted Gingerbread' set and that is stamped at the bottom of my 4" x 2-3/4" Real Red panel.  To the top of that panel, I added a 3-1/2" x 2" panel of Old Olive card stock.  My santa sleigh die-cut is from the 'Giving Gifts Dies' and another White panel with the same 'Wintry Embossing Folder' piece was added behind that.
I'm just CRAZY about the way this card turned out.......
What do you think my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '30-Day Countdown to Christmas' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

8 comments:

  1. Marvelous white on white hoiday scene!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....I'm just crazy about the way this turned out.
      PS......Do you want to get together next week?

      Delete
  2. Out of my chair. This white silhouette against the white backdrop is A STUNNER! So gorgeous, Kadie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty sure you liked my card Brian.....Thanks for your AMAZING comment.

      Delete
  3. I REALLY wanted to get that set. Your card is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wanda.....You won't be disappointed if you purchase this set. Glad you like my card.

      Delete
  4. Merry Christmas Kadie! I'm loving all your Christmas cards and fun stuff, I think this is my favorite! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well aren't you the SWEETEST Lynn. I'm so glad you are enjoying my countdown. Wishing you a FABULOUS Holiday Season.

      Delete