Sunday, December 12, 2021

Sweet Christmas Card

      Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
It is with GREAT SADNESS that I have to say good-bye to all my family & friends in Wisconsin today ........ And I'm leaving SUPER EARLY this morning to head back to Arizona.  I know one husband and a kitty that will be THRILLED to see me this afternoon.  My three weeks in Wisconsin was AMAZING and I'm already counting down the days till both daughters head out to Arizona in January to visit me.  BEST NEWS EVER......My Brooke was accepted to the U of A (right here in Tucson) and she and my daughter Jennifer will be coming out in January to tour the campus......YIPPPIEEE!!!!  And ADDED BONUS ...... My oldest daughter Cheryl and her husband will be coming out in January too for a much-needed VACATION!!!!!   LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!  
Yesterday afternoon ....... I met up with my girls for a craft day at Revel in Madison.  We each picked out a project and spent some time making it in their studio.
Here's the DARLNG project that Cheryl made.
Hailey made this FUN wall hanging for her dorm room.
Jennifer did a BEAUTIFUL wall hanging.
And Brooke did a FUN string out project.
Here are the slate coasters that I made.
And here we are with our finished projects.
Then we headed out to have one last dinner together.  And you know it ....... We picked dinner at noodles.

So ...... Now on with my blog post for today.  My blog post for today is KICKING OFF the "30-Day Countdown to Christmas".   This countdown will include a new card or project I created for Christmas this year........And here is Day 17 of my "30-Day Countdown to Christmas............
Another sweet card from Lori Heillings Cozy Craft Retreat......
The base for ths card is one of the 'Gingerbread & Peppermint Memories & More Cards & Envelopes'.
To that base card ..... I added pieces from the 'Gingerbread & Peppermint Memories & More Card Pack'.......
And the sentiment star just couldn't be any easier than grabbing my Paper Snips and cropping out that star from one of the cards in that pack.
This is the kind of card that comes together.......
In a HOT New York Minute!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '30-Day Countdown to Christmas' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment