Friday, December 10, 2021

Friends Friday Pics

        Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Well.......Yesterday was one of those MAGICAL days that every year I COMPLETLY LOVE sharing with my 2-daughters.  As the say goes in my family ........ IT'S TRADITION!!!
We piled in the car and drove over to Cedarburg, WI.
Cedarburg is East of Madison about 2-hours ........ And the trip is WELL WORTH the drive.
Our first stop is always the Old Mill to enjoy a quick lunch at the "Cream & Crepe Cafe".   We are NEVER disappointed having lunch there.
I had the Vegetable Soup...... 
And I finished up lunch with a Black-Eyed Susan Crepe.
After lunch ....... We head down to the bridge to start our traditional shenanigans ....... Which always includes a fun little Holiday Dance Routine.
And another favorite stop is at the Java House for some OH SO YUMMY Hot Chocolate.  This tradition is a HIGHLIIGHT of my trip and there is more laughing and crazy stuff that we do in Cedarburg that let's just say ......... Stays between the three of us.

My blog post for today is KICKING OFF the "30-Day Countdown to Christmas".   The countdown for today is spot lighting some holiday cards and projects that were created for me this year.  Here is Day 15 of my "30-Day Countdown to Christmas"............
Today is all about friends creations.  This ADORABLE sleigh was made with Popsicle Sticks......and it was created by the staff at MayMay Made It.
This FUN little Hoop Tree was created by Brenda.
Check out this BEAUTIFUL tag that MayMay created.
And look at the VERY CLEVER card that Lisa created.  And yes.....that is a tree created with a dollar bill.
And here is one final share that was made by one of the staff at MayMay Made It.  OH SO CUTE!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '30-Day Countdown to Christmas' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. These are great projects. I need more time in a day to make them all!! TFS

    ReplyDelete