Thursday, December 16, 2021

Ho Ho Ho

           Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is KICKING OFF the "30-Day Countdown to Christmas".   This countdown will include a new card or project I created for Christmas this year........And here is Day 21 of my "30-Day Countdown to Christmas............
This fun card was another card I created at the Cozy Craft Retreat back in September.
This card starts out with a base card from the 'Gingerbread & Peppermint Memories & More Cards & Envelopes.
To the top, I added a few elements included in the 'Gingerbread & Peppermint Memories & More Card Pack'.
The "H" letters were cropped out from the 'Playful Alphabet Dies' ...... And the "O" was created from the snowflake stickers included int he Memories & More Card Pack.
The sentiment is also from that same Memories & More Card Pack......And all I did was remove the sticker portion and added 'Stampin' Dimensionals' to the back before adhering down to my card.
This card is such a SWEET little creation.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '30-Day Contdown to Christmas' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments: