Monday, December 27, 2021

Even MORE Friends Cards

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today, I want to share a few more Christmas cards that I received from several friends.  I am SO LUCKY to be surrounded by such talented friends.  
First up for today ..... This BEAUTIFUL card made by my sweet friend Liz Speilman.
This STUNNING card was made by my sweet friend Susan Akins.
This FABULOUS card was made by my Scissors Retreat friend Kathy King.
Check out this LOVELY card made by my sweet friend Jan Knapp.
And I leave you today with this AMAZING and OH SO CUTE card that my sweet Scissors Retreat friend Terry Olsen created.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: