Friday, December 03, 2021

Friends Friday PICS

 Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Yesterday, I had the JOY of heading out early to do my laundry ........... OH WHAT FUN!!!!  
Then I checked out our old neighborhood.  I was SHOCKED at how HORRIBLE our old house looked.  Can't believe how BADLY it needs to be painted ...... and how the "CHARMING" look that we created when we owned the house......Is just NOT THERE ANYMORE.  (And the funny thing is the lady that bought our house said the main reason she was buying it.........Was for all the "Charm" that it had.)
And the BEST part of the day ....... Was having Rocky Rococo Pizza.  OH SO YUMMY!!!!
My blog post for today is KICKING OFF the "30-Day Countdown to Christmas".   This countdown will include a new card or project I created for Christmas this year........And here is Day 8 of my "30-Day Countdown to Christmas............
My first friends share is this LOVELY card that Susan Akins created for me.
Next up ...... This BEAUTIFUL card that Judy Gummo made for me.
How DARLING is this litle skelton card that Jennifer Mennetti made for me.
This GOREGOUS card was made by Judy McMullen.
And I close today with this OVER-THE-TOP card that Susan Wormley created for me.  WOW!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '30-Day Countdown to Christmas' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are fun, I especially love the Halloween one!! And sorry to hear about your house. I often wonder what the owners of our house think. The lawn was plush and green and now it's just green!! Doesn't help that the maple tree covers most of the front yard and no sun gets at the lawn anymore. But it was a whole lot nicer when we bought the house! Just remember the good times you had there and don't look back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I just have to remember that we don't own that home anymore and have to be okay with how she's running the show.

      Delete