Sunday, December 19, 2021

Wishing You a Sweet Christmas

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is KICKING OFF the "30-Day Countdown to Christmas".   This countdown will include a new card or project I created for Christmas this year........And here is Day 24 of my "30-Day Countdown to Christmas............
My "Sweet" card for today ....... starts off with a White base card.
Next.....I added a panel of Cinnamon Cider cardstock along with a 'Gingerbread & Peppermint Designer Series Paper' right across the center of my card.
Then I got busy and created a sentiment panel in the center of my card.  To create this ..... I added a Cinnamon Cider 'Scallop Contours Dies' and topped it off with a White panel that was embossed with the 'Checks & Dots Embossing Folder'.
Next, I added a star cookie sentiment piece ....... That was cropped out using one of the 'Gingerbread & Peppermint Memories & More Cards'.  I added Stampin' Dimesionals to the back of that star cookie and popped it right onto the White cener panel.
To add one additional element to this card ...... I punched out two little peppermint candies from the 'Gingerbread & Peppermint Designer Series Paper' and added those to the right hand side of my embossed white panel.
And that's all it took to create this DARLING card.
What do you think my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '30-Day Countdown to Christmas' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. WOW, such a rich looking card. It gives off a warm inviting feeling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I was going for when I created this card. Thanks Wanda.

      Delete