Saturday, July 31, 2021

You Are Amazing

 Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the June Expressions In Color Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
This pretty little note card is one of the favorite alternate cards I created with this kit.
I started off by creating a base note card using some Soft Succulent card stock.
I added a panel of Evening Evergreen to the top of my base card ...... and added three panels to the front of that.  The water-color panel was a cut down portion of the card included in this kit......And the twine wrapped out that panel was also included in this kit.
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the look of both the sentiment in the upper left hand corner of this card and the single die-cut leave in the upper right hand corner of this card turned out.   

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE these rich colors. This is an amazing card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Wanda....I am very happy with the way this card turned out.

      Delete
  2. I adore the three sections and each having it's own personality!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary......Your comment really touched me.

      Delete