Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Mini Book Box

 Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
I spotted this fun little gift box on Angie Judda's blog on May 23rd and just thought it was TOO CUTE not to make.  It's a SUPER FUN project and the possibilities on what to tuck inside is ENDLESS.  Here is the link to Angie's video: (209) Mini Book Box - YouTube
I used Black card stock to create the base for my Mini Book Box ........ And covered it with the 'Pattern Paper Designer Series Host Paper'.
Here's a quick little view of the back of my Mini Book Box.
The belly band I created uses the 'Icon Dies' for the flower and the 'Many Happenings' set for my sentiment.
The box opens up to expose two little boxes on both sides.......
And I tucked some chocolate candies inside each of the boxes.
I am just tickled with how creative this project is......
And want to give Angie a big THANK YOU 
for sharing her video on how to make this little gem.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. What an adorable box and I love that red against the black, it's just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I watched Angie's video and knew immediately I had to make one of these little boxes. So glad you like my version.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. I was surprised at how many yummy treats fit inside this package of goodness.

      Delete
  3. Perfect pearls and such a sweet package!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. If anyone knows how to do tiny packaging.....It's Angie Judda. Glad you like what I CASE'd.

      Delete