Sunday, July 18, 2021

Peek-a-Boo Card

 Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2021-2022 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
This card is going to be sent to a fellow UW Badger fan.
I started out with a White base card.  I ran my Real Red card stock panel through my Die-cut machine and embossed it with the 'Animal Print Embossing Folder'.  After I had that panel adhered to the front of my card ....... I added two panels of the 'Pattern Paper DSP' to the top and bottom of my card.
Here's a close-up of how AMAZING that embossing folder looks on the Real Red cardstock.
Next, I got busy and stamped my fun little UW Badger onto a Layering Circle using the 'Badger Besties set.
My sentiment is from the 'Sweet Strawberry' set and I stamped that onto a White 'Rectangle Stitched Dies'.
So HAPPY with the way this card turned out......
And know that my fellow UW Badger Fan will LOVE IT!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Go, Bucky! Cute guy and I love the embossing choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Going to make this with a flying "W" on the front for Hailey's first week at UW.

      Delete