Friday, July 09, 2021

Birthday Cards

            Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING Birthday cards that several friends and family sent to me.
First up for today ...... This LOVELY card that my good friend Cheri Utsler made for me.  She also made a GORGEOUS gift......That I will share with you next week.
My OH SO TALENTED friend Donna Fritz created this SHOW-STOPPER card for me.  
And without fail........The inside of her card CRACKS ME UP!!!!
This WOW kind of birthday card was made by my dear sweet friend Betty Pearce.  Betty also packaged up a LOVELY gift for me ........ That I will share with you next week.
This FABULOUS card was made by my great friend Lynne Wescott.  I am totally IN LOVE with this card!
My neighbor Karen Moore gave me this OH SO FUN card.......
The inside of Karen's card just CRACKED ME UP!!!!
Check out the BEAUTIFUL card my grandkids sent to me.
I just LOVE IT when they sign the inside of my cards with their own little handwriting.
And check out this JUST TOO FUN for words card from my good friend Gus Berry.  Gus also brought me over a DELISH birthday treat that I will share with you next week.
And the inside of her card is pretty HILARIOUS!!!!
Check out this LOVELY card that my sweet friend Sandy Polencheck made for me.
And how about this AMAZING pop-up card that my friend Judy McMullen made for me.  Judy also gave me a LOVELY gift......That I will share with you next week.
And my final card share for today is this GORGEOUS card that my very talented friend Abbie Egolf made for me.  (I'm pretty sure she made this special for me......Because it's PINK!!!)  She also gave me a SUPER YUMMY treat ..... that I will share with you next week.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Love, love the variety of styles. So much WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....I am blessed with some pretty talented friends.

      Delete
  2. WOW!!! These are all fabulous cards. I especially love the first one. I think it would be fun to make a recipe book using those images!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. That idea is something my friend Cheri did do.

      Delete