Monday, July 12, 2021

Let's Celebrate You Upgrade

 Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2021-2022 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT.....
The first upgrade I made to my card for today was changing the size of my card ........ From a notecard size to a full A2 style card.
I also added a couple addition layers to my upgraded card.  I added a Night of Navy and a Gold Foil panel to the top of my White base card.  I did keep the White top panel ....... And also used the 'Picture This Dies' to crop out the 6 circles on the front of my card.
Each circle has been die-cut using the 'Sweet Symmetry Designer Series Paper' and then slipped into each coordinating opening.  I also added a coordinating frame around each of the circles to really step up this upgraded card.
My sentiment is from the 'Hey Birthday Chick' set and I used VersaMark and spinkled 'Gold Embossing Powder' over the sentiment before heat setting it.
The final upgrade was adding some 'Loose Flower Flourishes' to the front of this card.  I used my Stampin' Blends to get the perfect coordinating color for those flowers.
So there you have it friends.....
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! I love all the fun circles. I did not get that die but I will be adding it to my list. It looks like it's a lot of fun and can be used for SO many occasions. Your colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw this die in the new catty and knew it would be on my first order. Such a fun die to play with. Glad you like my card.

      Delete