Sunday, July 11, 2021

Let's Celebrate You

  Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2021-2022 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
This is a small note card sized card for today.  I added a panel of White card stock to the top of my note card ......... And that panel was run through my die-cutting machine using the 'Picture This Dies'.
In each of the circle sections that were die-cut out ....... I added a 'Sweet Symmetry Designer Series Paper' circle to fill it in.
And my sentiment is stamped from the 'Hey Birthday Chick' set.
I'm just crazy about the way this card turned out.
Can you even image it with other DSP patterns!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Yowsa! I'm a big fan of the DSP patterns and this wonderful die!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am having so much fun playing with this die. Glad you like my card friend.

      Delete
  2. Totally in love with these peekaboo patterns. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. I'm completely in love with this die.

      Delete