Thursday, July 15, 2021

Thanks Tag

 Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I needed a quick tag for a gift I was giving to a neighbor ...... And that's how this tag was created.
I started with a White tag that was cropped out from the 'Tailor Made Tags Dies'.  I stamped my sentiment (with Soft Succulent ink) using the 'Hand-Penned Petals' stamp set at the very bottom of my tag.
Next, I got busy and cropped out the flower with the 'Penned Flowers Dies'.  I just love how the new 2021-2023 In-Color Shimmer Vellum' looks.
To finish off my tag......I added some 'Evening Evergreen 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon' to the top of my tag and tied it off with a pretty White Baker's Twine bow.
I added some 2021-2023 In Color Jewels to the center of each flower ...... And called this tag DONE in no time flat.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE it. You always create such fantastic tags!! You may be turning me into a tag maker!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. Making tags is one of my favorite things to make.

      Delete
  2. What a WOW! factor! I love the detailed florals and font of Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO GLAD you like my tag Mary. It was a fun one to make.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Why thank you so much Brian. So glad you like this tag.

      Delete