Wednesday, July 28, 2021

You Are The Best

 Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This PRETTY card just makes me HAPPY all over.  I started off with a  panel of Calypso Coral card stock that is 4-1/4" x 5-1/2".  
Next, I added a White card stock panel that measured 5-1/4" x 7" and scored at 4" across the 7" side.  I added a 1-1/4" x  5-1/4" panel of 'You're A Peach' to the inside of the White card stock.....
And another 1-1/4" x 5-1/4" DSP panel to left hand edge of the front White card stock.
I added a layering 'Stitched So Sweetly Dies' panel to the front of my card ....... And used the 'Tasteful Touches' set to stamp my sentiment.
I cropped out several 'Pierced Blooms Die' flower and arranged them directly onto my 'Stitched So Sweetly Dies' panel.
I did add a single 'Gilded Gem to the center of each flower.......
And this card was done in no time flat.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

4 comments:

  1. Such a bright and cheery card! I love this layout too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I am SOOOO HAPPY with the way this card turned.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. My girlfriend up in Portland LOVED IT!

      Delete