Saturday, July 10, 2021

Paper Pumpkin June Kit

 Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the June Expressions In Color Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's those projects.......
These are the three cards that came with the June kit.
This first card is probably my favorite card from this kit.  The vellum panel that covered the front of the Bumblebee card is STUNNING.
The vellum floral piece looks AMAZING on the watercolored card that came with this kit.
And the "thanks' vellum piece that covers the front of this card is BEAUTIFUL.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love these layers and touch of baker's twine. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn't crazy about using the pieces for my upcoming alternate PP projects.....But these three cards are OH SO PRETTY. Thanks Mary!

      Delete