Thursday, July 08, 2021

Bring Warmth Into My Life

 Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
This is one of those tags that just makes me SMILE.....
And in my book......NOBODY can make you smile like Brian King.  I was inspired by a group of tags he created on June 19th and I knew I just had to create my own version of his tag.  Here is the link to his DARLING post: Sharing Sunshine with a Cute Tag – STAMP WITH BRIAN
I started out with a White base tag ....... And stamped my sunshine image right in the center.  I used the 'Sharing Sunshine' set to create the rays......And then cropped a Daffodil Delight circle to create the face.
The sentiment is from the same set ....... And that was stamped using Early Espresso ink.  
The finishing touch was adding some 'Early Espresso 1/4" Faux Suede Trim' to the top of my tag ...... And adding some stitching lines around the edges of my tag.
Just doesn't get any cutier ........
And a BIG THANK YOU to Brian for his inspiration.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. What an adorable tag! How can you not smile looking at it. It just brings warmth and joy! TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda.....It makes me smile too.....ever single time I look at it.

      Delete
  2. Creative sunshine. I adore the doodling on the border!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. The doodling was somewhat of a mistake......but I just rolled with it.

      Delete
  3. As adorable as can be. THIS brings sunshine into my day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well my friend......YOU inspired me with your fun tag creation. Thanks!!!

      Delete