Sunday, July 25, 2021

Life Is Better

  Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2021-2022 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
What friend wouldn't LOVE to receive this card.
I started out with a White base card ....... and used the 'Flowers of Friendship' set to stamp my sentiment in the lower right hand corner of my card.
Next, I got busy and punched out 8-circles and 8-heart (from the 'Warm Wishes Dies') and arranged them onto the front of my card.
I used the 2021-2023 Brights and Subtles Designer Series Paper Stacks to crop out my hearts.  And after I got all the pieces adhered down onto my card ...... I covered each of the hearts with a thin layer of 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' for some added WOW FACTOR to each heart.
And there you have it friends......
A SUPER FUN and SUPER EASY kind of card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card. SO bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wanda. I was very happy the way this card turned out.

    ReplyDelete