Monday, July 19, 2021

Peek-a-Boo Upgrade

 Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2021-2022 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT.....
My sweet friend and fellow Stampin' Demonstrator Susan Wormley shared with me how to create a OH SO FUN Peek-a-Boo card.  This card is going to my granddaughter who is starting her freshman year at UW Madison this year.
This card is one of those special cards that is JAMMED PACKED with LOVE.
It's made with a Real Red base and I adde panels of the 'Pattern Paper DSP' to the front and inside of my card.
The magic to this card is when you open the card it slowly reveals a shutter image in the center.
And my shutter image is a UW Badger.
I think my Granddaugher is going to be BLOWN AWAY when she receives this card for her birthday.
So what do you think my friends.....
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card. I've done that technique before. It's lots of fun. What package is the DSP from? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's something about black and white gingham that just "works!"

    ReplyDelete