Friday, July 16, 2021

Birthday Gifts

 Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that some very special friends gave to me for my birthday.
First up ....... This DELISH cake from my good friend Gus Berry.  I have to admit......Jack LOVED it too!  He kept asking me if there was "any more of that yummy cake that Gus brought over".
And speaking of YUMMY goodness.  WOW.....My sweet friend Abbie Egolf dropped off this SUPER YUMMY cupcake.  I must admit ...... It took me two days to eat this ....... And I didn't share it with Jack.
This BEAUTIFUL quilt was made by my OH SO TALENTED friend Cheri Utsler.  She gave it to me and I was so emotional when I realized what it was.  
And speaking of emotional gifts.......This FUN friends scrapbook was made by my good friend Gus Berry.
She FILLED the pages with pictures of us together on some of our most fun adventures.
This FABULOUS gift was given to me from Betty Pearce.  It's a GORGEOUS pink coffee mug that has not only Hershey Kisses inside ...... But a mini bottle of Chi-Chi's Pink Lemonade Margarita.  OH BETTY.....You really nailed four of my FAVORITE things.  Pink, Coffee, Chocolate and Cocktails!!!
And these BEAUTIFUL flowers were given to me by my sweet friend Judy McMullen.  HOW LOVELY!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Awesome gifts, treats and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! These are all amazing. And happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why THANK YOU Wanda. The 4th of July is a GREAT day to have a birthday.

      Delete