Wednesday, July 07, 2021

Butterfly In-Colors

 Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
The stamp set I am featuring today is 'Etched In Nature' and I simply ADORE all the images in this set.  But what I especially LOVE are all the sentiments on this set.
I started this card off with a White base and then layered three In-Colors panels to the top.  I used Bumblebee, Magenta Madness and Misty Moonlight.  For the top layer of my card......I added a White panel that was embossed on the two long sides with my Simply Score Board.
I stamped three of the butterflies from this set down the center of my White panel ....... And finished it off by stamping my sentiment directly over the center butterfly.
Just crazy about the way this card turned out.......
And plan to make a few more in some other color combinations.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

4 comments:

  1. Simple colors and simple design. Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very happy with the way this card turned out......Thanks my friend.

      Delete
  2. Very lovely. The colors and all the layers add so much. Plus the wording is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I'm pretty happy with the way this card turned out.

      Delete