Friday, July 02, 2021

Friends Friday Pics

 Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING Red/White/Blue cards that my sweet friend Jennifer Mennetti created.  Figured if I am celebrating my birthday this weekend.......It calls for some Red/White/Blue projects.  
Check out this first Red/White/Blue card that Jennifer created.  WOW!!!
And even though this card does not have any Red added to it.....It still screams HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me.
How FUN is this birthday card!
These FUN balloons and all the pretty silver embossing Jennifer did just makes me HAPPY!!!
And this GORGEOUS Birthday card is the BEST!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share my 4th of July mailbox treats that I made for my neighbors with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. What fun birthday cards. Who wouldn't love receiving on of those on their special day? TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have LOTS of July birthdays.....And these will come in handy for all those birthdays.

      Delete
  2. Salute to Kadie's birthday. Have a happy one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary for the birthday wishes......Plan to PLAY ALL DAY in my sudio on Sunday. (BEST GIFT EVER)

      Delete