Saturday, July 24, 2021

Thanks For Everything

 Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the June Expressions in Color Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
This alternate Paper Pumpkin card turned out EXACTLY as I had hoped!
I started out with a White base card ....... and added a panel of the pretty water colored card stock that was included in this kit right across the center of my base card.
My sentiment was stamped on a White 'Layering Circle' and then matted with a Polished Pink scallop circle.
I used the leaves that were included in this kit to create a pretty swag at the bottom of my stamped sentiment piece ...... And finished that swag off with a 'Polished Pink' bow.
Just crazy about the way this card turned out......
And I'm thrilled with the over-all look of this card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bouquet and cool bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of this card. It's SO elegant. The leaves look like silk not paper. Your altered Paper Pumpkin is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda......This was a challenging kit to make alternate card.

      Delete