Friday, July 23, 2021

Friends Friday

 Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that several of my downline team members made for me.
First up is this FABULOUS note pad holder that Betty Pearce created.
This AWESOME fold-up scrapbook was made by my good friend Cheri Utsler.  She even made one for my granddaughter Brooke ........ So we could create some memories from her trip to AZ last month.
This LOVELY portfolio was made by my sweet friend Jan Knapp.  It opens up and can store 4-6 cards inside.
BE STILL MY HEART ........ on this card that my good friend Gus Berry created.
This BEAUTIFUL card was made by my sweet downline friend Linda Robertson.
This FUN card was made by my dear downline team member Randy Brosnahan.
Check out this AMAZING card that my sweet friend Jan Gore created.
And this PRETTY IN PINK card was made by my sweet friend Susan Bong.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I am BLESSED to have soooo many talented papercrafting friends.

      Delete
  2. Ooooh my , love them all, great job , I love to see how that first one was made , is it possible, love it
    Thanks for sharing my friend ♥️♥️♥️♥️Hugs Frenchie ♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me get a message to Betty and see if she will share the measurements. She's on InkBig too.

      Delete