Monday, July 05, 2021

Let's Celebrate Upgrade

 Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2021-2022 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM...
The first upgrade I made to my card for today ....... I changed the orientation from landscape to portrait style.  I also changed my base card from Crumb Cake to White.
I added a Crumb Cake panel to the front of my card for yet another addition upgrade.
Another upgrade was running my three Red, White and Blue panels through my die-cut machine ...... Using the 'Checks & Dot' Embossing Folder.  
The 'Stitched Stars' dies were used to create my three stars for the front of my card.....
And I used the same stamp set for my sentiment ...... But for this upgraded version, I used VersaMark and 'Gold Embossing Powder' to really help my sentiment SHINE!!!
So there you have it friends......
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Love this card and the white base is even prettier. I think I will have to check out the EBF too. Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvelous how you have "flipped" the blocks of color for an entirely new look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are pretty spectacular, but there's something really special about the horizontal stripes. ♥

    ReplyDelete